Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All patients complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Please see privacy notice on the next page.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- If you opted in to our mailing list, you may choose to remove yourself at any time, by unsubscribing.
- All staff are DBS checked.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of (£25) is made, payable in advance. You will still require a face to face consultation if you decide on The FAB Practice® for your Aesthetics.
- You will be sent appointment reminders 48 hrs before your appointment, either by text or email.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit may be taken at the point of booking ‘treatment’ appointments.
- Please provide 24 hrs notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- A cancellation charge of £50 will apply where patients fail to notify us of the cancelation.
- Please do not attend the practice for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatments.
- You are entitled to a top up appointment if you have received Botulinum Toxin injections for lines and wrinkles. The top up appointments have to be taken within 3 weeks of the original treatment.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement.
- We do not normally offer treatment on the first visit as we encourage you to have cooling off. time to consider your treatment plan.
We treat children 14 years and above and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please speak to a member of staff about our child treatments.
Please do not bring children along to your appointment unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised in reception. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Consultations are free of charge.
- Courses paid for in advance attract a 10% reduction.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- The balance of payment is taken at the time of treatment.
- The practice accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- Discounts/vouchers can be applied to products/treatments.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence-based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Skin Care products/make-up and beauty supplements are non-returnable.