Non-surgical rhinoplasty is more commonly known as nose reshaping or “a nose job”. Many people are choosing non-surgical rhinoplasty rather than surgery due to less downtime, less potential complications and less cost. Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is a safer and non-invasive alternative to surgery with general anaesthetic.
What shape nose is suitable for the non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- nose that needs more height, definition and a nose tip
- mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- slightly crooked nose
- mild to moderate hook shaped nose that needs straightening
- mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty.
What happens at the treatment appointment?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves dermal filler injections to reshape the nose.
Prior the treatment: We apply a topical anaesthetic 20 to 30 minutes prior to the treatment to numb the area so you will feel little or no pain during the procedure.
You are fully awake during this procedure. The practitioner will use a surgical marker to identify the precise location where the dermal filler will be injected. He will inject small amounts of dermal filler into the skin on your nose. He will gently massage the product to re-shape the nose. You will be involved in the final outcome and shape of your nose.
You should avoid touching your nose for 24 hours in order to prevent infection. You should avoid wearing heavy glasses for 2 weeks. Specific post treatment instructions will be given during your visit to your practitioner.
What is the recovery time?
There is very little to no down-time involved in the procedure and most patients return to their normal daily lives directly after treatment. There is no significant swelling, bruising or pain.
How long the result will last?
This non-surgical procedure is non-permanent. The results generally last from 6-12 months. A maintenance plan will ensure continued results.
Why should I have the treatment at The FAB Practice?
- Your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty will be performed by an experience doctor
- We are professional team of people operating in a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- We will provide you with all of the information you need in order for you to make an informed decision.
- We give you a cooling off period to allow you to consider all of the facts. Please see the attached patient check list which we strongly advise you to follow when making a decision on which practice you choose for your treatment.
- We only use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.
How much does it cost?
Your initial consultation is free of charge. You will be given a cost estimate at your initial consultation however as a guideline expect to pay between £300 to £500 for your initial treatment. Costs reduce for maintenance treatments.
Before and After
Results may vary based on each patient’s physical health, diet and exercise, and adherence to the course of treatments. Any treatment results described in testimonials or photos are not typical for every individual. No treatments will be given unless a clinical need exists based on a consultation, examination and current medical history. All information contained within this site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a qualified practitioner. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Always consult your GP or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information within this website is believed to be accurate at the time of publication.